Home > About > Code of Conduct
A. Client Welfare:
- Hypnosis will only be practiced in a safe and appropriate environment.
- Clients will be assessed for suitability prior to any hypnosis.
- Clients will be required to consent to hypnosis prior to any therapy.
- Clients are required to be upfront with regard to any health and fitness details asked.
- Clients are welcome to bring an appropriate third party to appointments.
B. Practitioner Welfare:
- Clients are requested to behave appropriately.
- Clients may not attend while under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
C. Confidentiality and Record Keeping:
- Client records will be maintained only by the practitioner and as appropriate to therapy.
- Client records remain confidential to the practitioner unless disclosure is required by law.
- With consent from client to contact their General Practitioner the purpose of therapy may be disclosed.
- Either the client or practitioner has the right to end a session at any time they desire.
- If a state of Hypnosis is current, the practitioner will respectfully ask the client to participate in the ‘Wake Up’ (this is a client welfare requirement) .